Our InvestIN programmes are designed to offer attendees the ultimate experience of a profession. Our hands-on activities and exposure to a range of professionals give students a unique chance to immerse themselves in the world of a specific career not usually available to secondary school students.
Our career programmes are predominantly aimed at 15-18-year olds with a passion, ambition or curiosity about a particular career; our programmes are designed to both offer insight and give attendees a competitive advantage within that career field. See some below (and see full details on our site):
- The Young Architect Programme
- The Young Entrepreneur Programme
- The Young Computer Scientist Programme
- The Young Doctor Programme
- The Young Engineer Programme
- The Young Investment Banker Programme
- The Young Journalist Programme
- The Young Lawyer Programme
- The Young Psychologist Programme
- The Young Political Leader Programme
- The Young Engineer Summer Internship (book for summer 2021 at University College London)
- The Young Doctor Summer Internship (book for summer 2021 at University College London)
- The Young Lawyer Summer Internship (book for summer 2021 at University College London)
- The Young Investment Banker Summer Internship (book for summer 2021 at University College London)
AND MORE: (including ones in Fashion, Filmmaking, Art, Dentistry, International Development, Management Consultation, Music Production, Publishing, Veterinary medicine, and Architecture)
The majority of these are live online, and dates range all the way from this summer to this autumn to next summer, so you should easily be able to find a date when you are free.
Meanwhile, our 'Future' Programmes are specifically designed for attendees aged 12-14 years. Leading doctors, engineers, investment bankers and lawyers will coach you on how to fulfil your dreams, with guidance all the way from GCSE choices through to A-level/IB, university and beyond.
Why should I come on an InvestIN Programme?
Attendance of an InvestIN programme also demonstrates you have gained a variety of key skills, enabling you to boost your UCAS/college applications and have something powerful to talk about at interview. You will also gain a network of top professionals in your desired career before starting university, in the all-important race for the top internship and graduate roles.
The prices for our course vary but the average is £75 per day