Latham & Watkins - Merger & Acquisitions Virtual Experience Program
- Latham & Watkins LLP is an international law firm that currently employs approximately 2,700 attorneys in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia
- The virtual experience program gives you a chance to learn more about the firm and the type of work they do. It’s part of their ongoing effort to develop and offer meaningful mentoring and training to their lawyers as well as to those just starting their legal careers.
- Latham M&A lawyers are experienced in acquisitions and dispositions in a wide range of industries, including those that are highly regulated. The firm’s industry acumen is broad and deep and reflects the strengths of Latham’s M&A Practice as a whole, as well as the firm’s leading corporate finance, regulatory, and controversy practices.
- The firm’s M&A clients include:
o Public and private companies, ranging from Fortune 100 and multinational corporations to emerging companies
o Private equity and other financial sponsors, including venture capital and sovereign wealth funds
o Boards of directors and their special committees
o Financial advisors
- Cost: Free
- Duration: 4 modules, no time restraint